Powered by Jitbit AspNetForum free trial version.
Muslim Marriage and Muslim Matrimonial
Muslim Marriage and Matrimonial Service
[login]

Become a Member
  • No membership fees
  • Send free email
  • Thousands of members

Home » Marriage » Looking for muslim sister to get married soon Messages in this topic - RSS
4/5/2014 8:15:44 PM
zeeshan_illyas
Posts 1
hello , Asalam o Alaikum ,

i am zeeshan ilyas and i am in currently in pakistan now and i want to start a new life from here onwards, i am looking for a muslim sister who want to live life according to islam and become my best friend so i will just spend time with her and i love my sister and mother also , i have been in different phases of life now i feel so tired and want to get settle and married and i will see the life from her eyes , i have few requirement that she will become my worlds most best friend , never lie and cheats me , whatever we committed with each other we will fulfill the commitment , i need pure love and i want me and my wife will offer prayers together if i am not praying she will forced me to pray on time with her and she and me will make ALLAH our best friend and we will do everything which make ALLAH happy from us .

As far as family is concern , i have good relations with my family except my father because we have difference in values , so we live in the same house but not meet and speak each other from last 12 years , in order to avoid argument and make the atmosphere good in the home . i am telling this thing because i dont want to hide any single things.

Looking forward to hear on immediate basis and to make a decision without wasting time.

Regards,
ZEESHAN
mail: zeeshan.illyas@gmail.com
6/27/2014 4:02:39 PM
abie786
Posts 1
Assalamualaikum.

Barra dukh hua ye par ke ke tum apne abbu ke saath baat bhi nai karte or vo bhi 12 saalo se. agar tumhari ammi ke pero mei janat hei to tumhare abbu jannat ke darwaze hei....pehle ja ke abbu ko manaao phir aake biwi doondo.
pages: 1
|

Home » Marriage » Looking for muslim sister to get married soon